Based on EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on driving conditions, how you drive and maintain your vehicle, battery-pack age/condition, and other factors.
*Payment does not reflect or include Sales Tax or Fees. See Dealer for full details
Terms & Conditions
CMP Automotive's Grocery Dash Rules and Regulations (the "Rules")
SPONSOR: Contest sponsored and administered by CMP Automotive, Calgary, AB
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY: No purchase is necessary to be entered into the contest. An entrant may create an entry via information submission.
2. ENTRY PERIODS: The Grocery Dash (the "Contest") commences on December 2, 2019 at 12:00:01 a.m. Mountain Time ("MT") and ends on December 13, 2019 at 2:00 p.m. MT (the "Entry Period").
3. ELIGIBILITY: Contest is open to all Alberta residents ages 18 or over, except employees, representatives or agents (and (i) their immediate family members and (ii) those with whom such persons are domiciled, whether related or not) of CMP Automotive, Calgary (the "Sponsor"), its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, prize suppliers, dealers, advertising/promotion agencies and any entity involved in the development, production, implementation, or fulfillment of the Contest (collectively, the "Contest Parties"). In these Rules an "immediate family member" includes a spouse (including a common law spouse), father, mother, son, daughter, brother or sister, irrespective of whether they reside.
4. HOW TO ENTER: An eligible entry (each an "Entry") will be considered submitted when an eligible entrant visits the Sponsor’s dealership and purchases a new or used vehicle. During the Contest Period, eligible entrants can earn a maximum of one (1) Entry (each, an "Entry" and collectively, the "Entries") in one (1) of the following two (2) ways: Purchase a vehicle. (1) Entry will be automatically entered in the Contest when you complete a vehicle purchase during the Contest Period at the dealership; OR No Purchase Necessary. To obtain one (1) Entry in the Contest without purchasing a vehicle or submitting a credit application, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and submit your first name, last name, telephone number, address, using a valid email address during the Contest Period. Upon receipt of your Request in accordance with these Rules, you will receive one (1) Entry in the Contest.
5. ENTRY LIMIT: There is a limit of one (1) Entry per person, regardless of the method of entry. If it is discovered by the Sponsor (using any evidence or other information made available to or otherwise discovered by the Sponsor) that any person has attempted to: (i) obtain more than one (1) Entry; and/or (ii) use multiple names and/or identities to enter or otherwise participate in or to disrupt this Contest; then he/she may be disqualified from the Contest in the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor. Your Entry may be rejected if (in the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor) the Entry Form/Request is not fully completed with all required information and submitted and received in accordance with these Rules.
6. VERIFICATION: All Entries/Requests are subject to verification at any time and for any reason. The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to require proof of identity and/or eligibility (in a form acceptable to the Sponsor - including, without limitation, government-issued photo identification): (i) for the purposes of verifying an individual's eligibility to participate in this Contest; (ii) for the purposes of verifying the eligibility and/or legitimacy of any Entry, Request or other information entered (or purportedly entered) for the purposes of this Contest; and/or (iii) for any other reason the Sponsor deems necessary, in its sole and absolute discretion, for the purposes of administering this Contest in accordance with these Rules. Failure to provide such proof to the complete satisfaction of the Sponsor within the timeline specified by the Sponsor may result in disqualification in the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor. The sole determinant of the time for the purposes of this Contest will be the Sponsor's Official Clock(s). All personal and other information requested by and supplied to the Sponsor for the purpose of the Contest must be truthful, complete, accurate and in no way misleading. The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant should such an entrant at any stage supply untruthful, incomplete, inaccurate or misleading personal details and/or information or otherwise not comply in full with these rules. All entries become the sole property of the Sponsor and none will be returned for any reason. Entries will be declared invalid if they are late, illegible, incomplete, damaged, irregular, mutilated, forged, garbled or mechanically or electronically reproduced. No communication or correspondence will be exchanged with entrants except with those selected.
7. PRIZE: There will be ten (10) Grocery Dash winners. Once selected entrant has been successfully contacted