Chevrolet Impala Models
- 3.6L V6 with 6-speed automatic with Direct Injection and VVT
- 16" aluminum wheels
- Dual exhaust outlets
- 6-way driver power seat adjuster
- AM/FM stereo with CD/MP3 player, auxiliary audio input jack and 6-speaker sound system
- Driver Information Centre
- GM Oil Life Monitoring System
- OnStar® including Directions & Connections® Plan for first six months
- StabiliTrak Electronic Control System
Includes LS Features, plus:
- Ride and Handling suspension
- 17" machined-aluminum wheels
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel with audio controls
- Remote vehicle starter system
- Bluetooth® wireless technology
- Dual-zone air-conditioning
- Deluxe Driver Information Centre with compass and exterior temperature displays
- Heated, power exterior mirrors
Includes LT Features, plus:
- Sport suspension
- 18" machined-face aluminum wheels
- Auto-dimming interior rear-view mirror
- Leather-accented front bucket seats
- Heated front seats with 8-way driver, 6-way passenger power adjusters
- Dual-zone manual climate control
- 8-speaker Bose® premium sound system
- XM Satellite Radio
- Universal home remote
- Fog lights
*Discounts expire May 31, 2013
Power with Efficiency for an Effortless Ride
For more than 50 years, Impala has delivered proven excellence in a sedan millions have come to rely on. And every year, Impala offers improvements that reaffirm its already noteworthy reputation.
Impala brings a new blend of full–size car comfort and midsize car efficiency, offering up to 6.7L/100km highway. The 3.6L V6 engine and 6-speed automatic transmission combine impressive power and smooth performance to make passing and merging effortless in all conditions. It’s simply no surprise the Impala is so popular.
Style That Suits You and Serves You
Impala’s aerodynamic styling means more than good fuel efficiency. It satisfies drivers and bystanders alike with generous interior space and classic full size styling cues. Dual rear exhaust tips adorn the aggressive rear fascia. And beneath the flowing backlight, Impala conceals a full 18.6 cu. feet of trunk space.
Room and Comfort
Go ahead: Stretch out. With interior room unmatched by luxury sedans costing twice as much, Impala offers value that's all but vanished from full–size cars today. Cargo space is no different, with access to 18.6 cu. ft. of trunk space via a versatile flip–and–fold–flat rear seat (standard on LTZ and LT). Need room for more?
Six–passenger seating in LS and LT
Impala is flexible and offers a number of seating and storage options, allowing you to configure the interior to maximize space and your passengers' comfort. It's one of the few cars with seating options for either five or six passengers – and plenty of room in the trunk for their luggage.
6.7L/100km in a full–size sedan
Designed to deliver fuel economy that Maxima just can't match, Impala comes standard with an all–new 3.6L V6 engine. Up to 6.7L/100km highway and smooth, effortless power prove that Impala can satisfy spirited drivers without causing them to sacrifice at the pump.
Impala delivers its power and efficiency thanks to advanced engineering. Powertrain features on every 2013 Impala include:
- Direct gasoline injection
- Variable Valve Timing
- 6–speed automatic transmission
- E85 FlexFuel capability
Protection is great – prevention is better
You'll find vehicle safety features in Impala that help prevent accidents, but in the event of a collision Impala helps protect you and your passengers with an extensive approach to safety applied to every Chevrolet vehicle – before, during and after.
StabiliTrak® Electronic Stability Control assists the driver with directional control of the vehicle in difficult driving conditions. Sensors monitor the path being steered, and the direction the vehicle is actually turning. If it detects a difference, it selectively applies brake pressure to the appropriate wheel to help get the vehicle back on track.
In the event of a collision, you and your passengers are wrapped in a steel safety cage supported by reinforced steel used for the roof, vertical pillars and side door beams to help maintain passenger space. And every Impala includes six standard air bags: dual–stage frontal air bags, side–impact air bags for the driver and right front passenger; and head–curtain side–impact air bags for front and rear outboard occupants.
Impala offers the unmatched lifesaving technology of OnStar®. In the event of a collision, you're automatically connected to help through OnStar with the Directions & Connections® – including Automatic Crash Response – standard for the first six months.