Not Sure what is wrong with your vehicle? Maybe there is an unfamiliar squeaking sound, or an ominous rattle. What exactly does that blinking "Check Engine" light mean?!
If you are unsure of the health of your vehicle, it may be time for a checkup. At CMP we can give your vehicle a Multi-point inspection to ensure that everything is running as it should. In case we do find something that is a bit out of place or worn, we can help you get it fixed and road worthy in no time.
A Certified Service Multi-Point Vehicle Inspection takes approximately one hour to perform. Below are some of the components that are involved:
- Tire rotation
- Brake inspection
- Inspect axles & drive-line
- Inspect exhaust system
- Inspect steering & suspension
- Complete vehicle weatherstrip lubrication
- Spare tire check (pressure & tightness)
- Wiper blade check (movement)
- Inspect restraint system (seat belts, air bag coverings)
- Cooling system inspection
- Complete body lubrication
- Key lock cylinder service
- Road test
Schedule an appointment online any time with our booking service.