Our main role as an auto service provider is to ensure that customers are driving safe and reliable vehicles. An unexpected repair or breakdown in the vehicle can be the result of neglect, lack of maintenance or lack of regular vehicle inspections. It is our job to inspect and notify you of any areas of concern in your vehicle.
A multi-point inspection is a great way to find out if there are any issues with your car that need to take be taken care of. If you drive your vehicle more often than the average driver, we recommend getting your vehicle inspected whenever you are in for an oil change. Otherwise, once a season should suffice.
A Certified Service Multi-Point Vehicle Inspection takes approximately one hour to perform. Below are some of the components that are involved:
- Tire rotation
- Brake inspection
- Inspect axles & drive-line
- Inspect exhaust system
- Inspect steering & suspension
- Complete vehicle weatherstrip lubrication
- Spare tire check (pressure & tightness)
- Wiper blade check (movement)
- Inspect restraint system (seat belts, air bag coverings)
- Cooling system inspection
- Complete body lubrication
- Key lock cylinder service
- Road test
Schedule an appointment online any time with our booking service.