Brake caliper service
Book now 403-207-1020
You may not think about them often, but brakes are a component of your vehicle that should always be working in top notch condition.
When do you know your brakes need replacing?
- Check for wear to your brake pads – you can check through the spaces between the wheel spokes.
- Reduced responsiveness of the brakes
- If your vehicle is pulling to one side when braking
- Vibration or pulsating brake pedal
- Screeching sound when braking - that's a small metal shim, called an indicator, which is giving you an audible warning that you need your brake pads replaced.
- Grinding or growling when braking - a loud metallic sound which means you have worn down the pads completely
Before we begin work on your Chevrolet, Cadillac, Buick, GMC brakes, we will give you an estimate of cost and let you know what needs to be done. We will also let you know when you can expect your vehicle to be ready.
You don't have to purchase your vehicle from us in order to get service from our dealerships. If you need brake rotors, calipers, pads, fluid, or just a check-up, please call the CMP Automotive Ltd. Service Department to set up an appointment.